May 2019 Nurses' Month Prizes
We always celebrate Nurses' Week, but this year we are taking over the entire month of May! For four weeks, we will be drawing for gifts and credits for future workshops.
Check back here to see if you are a winner!
Summary of Prize Winners
Winners for the week of May 13th to May 19th
Announced on May 21st!
Winners for the week of May 20th to May 26th
Announced on May 27th!
Winners for the week of May 6th to May 12th
1: The winner of the "I'm a Nurse. Whats your superpower?" mug is: Samantha Henry of Ennismore, ON
2: The winner of the "I'm A Nurse. To Save Time Assume I'm Never Wrong" mug is: Kashmir Guenther of Carseland, AB.
3: The winner of the new book from popular author Gretchen Rubin: "Outer Order, Inner Calm: Declutter and Organize to Make More Room for Happiness" is: Christina Kissoondath of London, ON.
4-8: The winners of the FIVE complimentary future registrations are:
- Shannon Federkeil of Calgary, AB
- Nicole Mackenzie of Edmonton, AB
- Judy Gilmour of Regina SK
- Rajpreet Toor of Winnipeg, MB
- Rita Fairweather of Kingston, ON
Winners for the week of April 29th to May 5th
1. The winner of the popular book "Once Upon a Time... How Cinderella Grew Up and Became a Happy Empowered Woman" by Sandra Reich is..... Roberta Scott of Inuvik, Northwest Territories!
2. The winner of the FREE future registration is.... Carla Yana Pagdato of Edmonton, Alberta!
Home | Workshops | Store